Education Awards Application Now Closed
Education Awards are available for Early Career Professionals, Trainees, and Residents. These awards will consist of complimentary registration to the Conference, up to three nights’ accommodation, a fixed amount to cover travel expenses, and free membership to the IASLC for one year.
Eligibility for Education Award
- Applicants with a professional degree, must be a fellow, student, trainee or a post-doctoral researcher within three years of initial faculty appointment (for example, the candidate must be appointed to faculty no later than October 2019)
- Postdoctoral researchers from non-profit institutions (including academic and governmental institutions) are eligible to apply
- Submitter and presenter of an abstract accepted for presentation at ACLC 2022
Supporting Documents Required for Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Verification of current trainee status, and/or proof of date of training completion
- If applicable, proof of date of initial faculty appointment
- Letter outlining why attending the Conference would benefit your career (max. 400 words)
- Application deadline: July 15, 2022 (17:00 PST)
- Notifications of acceptance: July 22, 2022
For any education awards related questions, please contact [email protected].