Please read carefully as these policies have been updated for 2022, including:
- Abstract Embargo
- Press Release Embargo
- Social Media
- Interview Policy
- Video, Photography and Audio Recording
- Live Coverage
- Presentation Slides and Poster Release
- Media List
Press Release Policy
Press releases that feature data or events involving the ACLC should include the full name of the meeting, specifically: IASLC 2022 Asia Conference on Lung Cancer hosted by the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer. Further, we respectfully request that the release include the official conference hashtag: #ACLC22. To learn more, please visit www.iaslc.org.
Abstracts selected for inclusion in the ACLC press program will be kept under embargo until either the time of the presentation or the beginning of the ACLC press conference in which it is presented, whichever comes first. All abstracts covered in the ACLC press program will receive a press release.
All abstracts, including those presented in the press program, will be published as an online supplement to the Journal of Thoracic Oncology (JTO).
Social Media Policy
Organizations may use social media to disseminate news and information regarding abstracts being presented at the ACLC. All information distributed through social media channels must adhere to the IASLC's embargo policy. Please use the IASLC's Asia Conference hashtag, #ACLC22 in any social media posts. Members of the media are permitted to photograph and transmit/share on any social media platform any presentation's slides without approval from the presenter and/or the IASLC unless explicitly forbidden. However, authors retain the copyright to their full slide presentations and all copyright laws apply to the reproduction, distribution and/or publication of slides. Representatives from academic institutions are permitted to share slides.
For questions, please see the IASLC staff in the Media Room.
Media organizations filming a large amount of video content must contact the IASLC in advance [email protected] and must meet the following requirements:
- All filming must take place in one designated spot (contact the IASLC for that location).
- No filming of sessions is allowed.
- All filming must be done in front of backdrop which includes any of the below linked images of the IASLC logo. This may be co-branded to have your logo as well, as long as the IASLC logo is visible in the final footage.
- IASLC Logo 1(Download)
- All filming must include the official name of the conference “IASLC 2022 Asia Conference on Lung Cancer” in the questions asked of the interviewees, and acknowledgement must be given to the fact that the interview was conducted at the ACLC.
- Any footage placed on your website must include a reference to the IASLC Asia Conference on Lung Cancer.
- If possible, you may also include the conference hashtag: #ACLC22
Video, Photography and Audit Recording Policy
Photography, videotaping and audio recording are allowed for news coverage only in the following areas/events:
- Press Conference / Media Availability
- Interview rooms
- Other designated locations (with IASLC approval)
- Recording in common areas requires permission and/or an IASLC staff escort
Live Coverage Policy
We welcome the coverage of the event. Please contact us ahead of time to arrange this. An authorized representative of any press vehicle requiring electrical service or external cabling must be available to coordinate logistical detailed with the IASLC. Live coverage is restricted to designated areas or an area approved by IASLC staff and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Presentation Slides and Poster Release Policy
All presentation slides including audio or video recordings as well as the electronic poster files will be released in the virtual meeting within 24 hours after the presentation, but only after the talk or the poster has been presented at the Conference. Presentation copyrights are held by presenters. Requests to use copyrighted presentation materials should be cleared with the appropriate presenter.
Organizations may use social media to disseminate news and information regarding abstracts being presented at the ACLC. All information distributed through social media channels must adhere to the IASLC’s embargo policy and social media policies. Please use the IASLC’s Asia Conference hashtag, #ACLC22 in any social media posts. Members of the media are permitted to photograph or record and transmit/share on any social media platform any presentation’s slides without approval from presented and/or the IASLC unless explicitly forbidden. However, authors retain the copyright to their full slide presentations and all copyright laws apply to the reproduction, distribution and/or publication of slides. Representatives from academic institutions are permitted to share slides. Only non-flash photography of slide presentations is allowed.
Media List Policy
The IASLC does not release media lists for the IASLC Asia Conference on Lung Cancer.